The major features of this project include:
- Earthfill dam with gross storage capacity of 250mcm, 1.976km length maximum height of 42.5m.
- 250m wide concrete Ogee Spillway (ungated).
- 25m height concrete Intake Tower with a double cell 4m x 5.2m Outlet Culvert.
- 39km of unlined main canal with 87 major drainage structures
- 4,100 hectares of irrigation distribution system with 259 nos turnout structures with control gates and reinforced concrete pipes for unit feeders.
- Domestic Water Supply for Yagba Local Government
Our role on the Project included Detail Design, Preparation of Construction drawings, Work Programming, Monthly Work Valuation and general direction of the works.